2014年9月11日星期四

3rd Post

It's the end of the 2nd week of the semester, i was forced to update my blog will just randomly talk about one day of my college life lah... It's a long post, so i will divide them into 2 posts.

It was a Thursday afternoon, as usual,  I drove to the campus, but this time, I set off at 1.30pm, which was one hour earlier than the time I usually start driving. It was because one of my coursemate who stayed at hostel requested me to drive her to the Cempaka International School at Cheras(which is located not far from the campus) to do something. As i said, it is not far from the campus(well, it is very far if you walk there ), it won't cost me a lot of petrol so i promised to give her a ride.

On the way to the international school, we talked about the recital held on the evening. She reminded me that I am one of the ushers which was going to help out the recital. 
OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot that i'm  one of the ushers!!!! I FORGOT TO BRING ALONG THE UNIFORM FOR THE USHER!!! WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, the problem won't be solve by blaming yourself...
SO NOW, THINK ABOUT THE SOLUTION!!!!

THINKING
THINKING
THINKING
THINKING
THINKING

*bulb lights up on my head*
DING DING!! YOU RETARDED IDIOT!! WHY DON'T YOU BORROW IT FROM YOUR FRIEND??

Then, i called a friend... (LESSON: using handphone when driving is illegal, please don't do so even though you're an experienced driver)

To be continue...

没有评论:

发表评论